Garbage, recycle, yard waste and bulk are to be put out for collection the evening before pickup, as follows:
Wednesday: Garbage & Yard Waste
Saturday: Garbage, Recycling & Bulk Pickup
- Please do not bring items down before 5:00 PM
- Bring the cans and bins back to the home after picking up ASAP or by 5:00 PM.
- Place cans and recycle bins on side of driveway away from mailbox.
Residential Yard Waste / Vegetation
Residential yard waste and vegetation is collected one (1) time per week.
Bulk Pickup Information
- Household furniture, including couches, sofa beds, chair, tables, beds, dressers, etc.
- Box spring/mattress (any size)
- Shower doors, lamps, framed picture/mirror, as long as any glass is broken and containerized
- Home office furniture
- Children’s crib, change table, playpen, stroller, car seat, etc. and swing/play sets as long as they are broken down
- Children’s bulky outdoor plastic toys (riding toy, playhouse, etc.)
- Wood pallets that are broken down in 4 foot sections, have all nails removed, and placed in a container
- Car tires that are off of the rim, with a limit of two per year
- Basketball hoops that are disassembled, cut in pieces 6 feet or smaller, and have had the water/sand removed from the base
- Washers, dryers, dishwashers*
- Stoves, microwaves & hot water tanks that have been drained
- BBQ’s (no propane tanks)
*Some appliances have an airtight seal that is a potential safety hazard if there are children playing in the area. Remove the door/lid or tape closed to eliminate this threat.
- Bagged drywall, with a limit of 2 cubic yards per service day
- Siding that is in a container that weighs less than 50 lbs.
- Carpeting that is cut to 4 foot lengths and rolled up, with a limit of 2 cubic yards per service day
- Linoleum, tiles, etc. that is broken down and in a container that weighs less than 50 lbs. with a limit of 2 cubic yards per service day